Grow your business with an outsourced accounting team.
Replace the headaches and costs of managing, paying, and housing your administrative staff and bookkeeper with a team of accounting professionals fully versed in billing, invoicing, and complex reporting. Accounting departments are essential in providing the information you need to effectively manage your business. Outsourcing to a team of professionals for significant cost savings and workload flexibility makes sense more now than ever before.
Whether you are a startup or micro business with a low budget looking to grow or have a multi-staff accounting department, we have a customized plan for you. And best of all, your accounting department will include your tax planning and compliance department. Technology now allows efficient outsourcing of 100% of your accounting and tax departments. With all the uncertainty in today’s economic environment, it is time to rethink how we run our businesses, click the contact button below, and we’ll set up a plan that is perfect for you and your bottom line.
Explore our plans for businesses of all sizes.
Our plans are modified to meet each clients’ specific requirements. Our client’s accounting is treated as a daily task, similar to a standard in-house team. Although each plan can be customized, we break our services into three commonly known roles:
ACCOUNTANTStreamlined, Cloud-based Accounting Department
- Real-time transaction processing
- Maintain accounting transaction support online
- Monthly closing reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Unlimited access to our referral network
- Software and procedural training
- Quarterly meetings with management
- Tax return preparation
- Tax planning
CONTROLLERBudget Tracking to Achieve Your Goals
- Everything in accountant
- Budget-to-actual reporting
- Financial commentary and analysis
- Project-based accounting
- Multiple department accounting
- Purchase order matching and tracking
- POS integration
- Cloud-based file sharing
CFOPerformance Metrics with Actionable Insights
- Everything in Controller
- What-if analysis or scenario-building
- Detailed transaction analysis
- M&A analysis
- Monthly meetings with management
- Bank financing assistance